I use affiliate links in my posts. If you purchase through them I receive a small portion of sales. Check out my disclosure for more info.
It can be hard to find Christmas presents on a budget – especially if you have a long list of people to buy for. Cheap is probably not the best word, maybe frugal or budget friendly is better but I have a list of cheap gift ideas for her!
The her might mean mom, sister, friend, or co-worker.
Each of these gifts are $10 or under and they are all available on Amazon prime (or were when I put it together 😉 )! Hooray for affordable gifts that you don’t even have to leave your house for.
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?
Cheap Gift Ideas for Her:
1. Mugs. I love having my tea in a cute mug. There are a lot of cute mugs out there. Check out some of these on Amazon. This pink Do All Things in Love mug, or this on that says Always be Joyful in Hope. Of course there always something like this with polka dots. Target and Walmart should have some cute options in the store as well.
2. Coloring Book for Grown Ups. Countless options out there, so if you know a specific interest you could probably find a book to go with it. There are also a lot of basic coloring books. Check out these two to get you started.
3. Colored Pencils. These would be great to accompany the coloring book. Check out this brand to get top of the line pencils. There is a small set available for under $10. Or you could always go with this package from Crayola.
8. Pens. A 12 pack of assorted colored felt tipped pens would go great with the journals or even by themselves – list making will be a lot more enjoyable. 😉
10. Chocolate. Everyone needs a chocolate stash, right? Be the favorite and replenish your friends. Here are a couple options. If you have a Trader Joe’s I love their chocolate bars. Or check out the natural section of your grocery store for brands like Endangered Species, Alter Ego, and Green & Black.
11. Tea or Coffee. I’m not a coffee drinker but if your friend is, buy local or gourmet coffee beans or ground coffee. If they are a tea lover, a new box of tea is always fun. I enjoy Yogi (one of my favorites is this), Stash (I love this one), and Tazo.
12. Relaxation. Have you ever used a head scratcher? We bought one a few years ago and they feel amazing. This set comes with a back scratcher too. If your friend is a bath lover you could also do bath salts.
13. Books. My sister recently read this book by Emily Freeman and said it was amazing. I read this missionary biography a couple years ago and was inspired by it and I read Unbroken last year and LOVED it. Check out this post for more ideas.
14. Gift Cards. In can be hard to spend money on ourselves, so a gift card is a little guilt free spending splurge. Some ideas are you local bookstore or coffee shop, a favorite fast casual restaurant, Target, Starbucks, or Amazon.
15. Slippers. Don’t laugh, but I bought my first pair of slippers a couple years ago. Super cheap soft soled ones and I wore them out! Last year my husband got me another pair with rubber soles so I could toss mine. I’m a slipper convert for those winter months.
16. Nail Polish. Stuff the slippers or mug with a few little extra items. Some non toxic polish would be a fun little extra.
So, what are your favorite cheap gift ideas for her? Any well loved, budget friendly ideas I should add to my list?
If you are looking for more help on your gift lists, be sure to check out these posts:
- Best Gifts for a Preschool Boy
- Best Gifts for the Home Cook
- Female Fitness Lover Gift Guide
- Preschooler Gift Guide
- Teenage Boy Gift Guide
- Teenage Girl Gift Guide
- Mom Gift Guide
- Gift Ideas for a Two Year Old