The weather warmed up again and gave us another beautiful weekend! We spend several hours at the park and our daughter got to ride the bike she just received. Her second time out, she had the hang of it!
We celebrated her 4th birthday Thursday. After much agonizing and going back and forth between pavlova, cupcakes, and brownies she settled on Vanilla Bean Cupcakes for her dessert. She was pretty cute hunting for her presents and running over to her brother to give him a hug after opening up her crocs from him.
- Stir Fry x 2
- Red Curry Lentils x 2
- Sunday night snack supper
- Used a gift card to get a meal and appetizer (and it fed all 4 of us!)
- Slow Cooker Cuban Style Black Bean Soup
- Leftover birthday lasagna
- Bean Tostadas
- Salads – Shaun and myself
- Peanut Butter/Butter Sandwiches and leftover lasagna one day for the kids
- Smoothies from freezer
- Pancakes from freezer
I got my Etsy shop stocked last week, we tackled cleaning the office Saturday, and had fun celebrating Kenna’s birthday and enjoying the weather! I think last week was pretty successful.
- Read more of Paddington Bear to Kenna and take her out to ride her bike the days it’s still warm
- Continue BeFit YouTube exercise program (Started month 2 last week and it was definitely harder!)
- Concert Series envelopes ready to mail with the flyers for next season
- Plan a little Valentine’s party for Kenna to invite a couple girls to.
- Get all the thank you cards written
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday