The entire radio station staff had to work 12 hours Saturday at an annual kids event they do. Thankfully, they gave everyone the day off Monday so Shaun doesn’t have to work today! My day at work will be quieter because I will be kid free and Shaun has plans to tackle some yard work and maybe take the kids on a trip to the park.
One of my favorite salads is making an appearance on the menu this week. The Greek salad is fairly easy and so tasty – in fact, we are having it 3 nights in a row! It’s one of those dishes I don’t get tired off – creamy tzatziki sauce, tangy feta, olives, and chicken all combined into a delicious lettuce salad.
I think that except for the lemon bars I made per my husband’s dessert request for father’s day, everything is oven free this week. We’ll see if I can find ways to cut on on stove usage too.
- Father’s Day: Steak, broccoli, chip & salsa, and lemon bars
- Greek Salad x 3
- Pizza x 2
- Leftovers/Snacky Supper
- Schlotsky’s using our free sandwich coupons
- Salads x 5 for Shaun and me
- Spaghetti x 5 for the kids
- Smoothies x 3
- Eggs x 3
- Blueberry Pancakes from the freezer x 3 (for my 4 year old- she’s still not eating eggs)
- Oatmeal x 7 for the 2 year old. Oatmeal and fruit are the only things he wants for breakfast
- Yogurt with frozen blueberries and mango pieces
What’s your favorite salad?
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday