We spent the early part of this week enjoy weather near 80! Perfect for a power walk and a couple of strolls letting the kids wander down the sidewalk. The cold has come back though and it feels like winter once again. (Especially with the nasty wind. Oklahoma winters would be a lot more pleasant without it.)
Saturday we took a little trip to Chick Fil A and the kids played for hours and we enjoyed free food using our calender cards. Win win!
This week our daughter is turning 4! Hard to believe it. It doesn’t seem like that long ago she was a little newborn and now she’s full of personality and spunk and is always saying something memorable.
- Eggs and Sweet Potato Hash Browns
- Breakfast Burritos from freezer
- Cinnamon Rolls from freezer – birthday breakfast request
- Green Smoothie
- Muffins and pancakes from freezer
- Salads for Shaun and myself
- Peanut Butter sandwiches or something for the kids during the week. I made a batch of bread for them.
- Baked Sweet Potatoes – birthday lunch request
- Chick Fil A
- Small Groups – Super Bowl Snacks
- Bean Tostadas
- Ladies’ Bible Study for me – leftover pizza for Shaun and the kids
- Beef and Bean Nachos topped with lettuce and tomatoes
- Lasagna – Birthday Request (She wanted pasta so we went over different options and this was her pick)
- Start another book – I finished The Help last week.
- Do the BeFit YouTube Exercise program again
- Get birthday food and little random things together.
- Pick up the house
- Start tackling the office
- Finish adding items to my Etsy shop
- Maybe start working on a subscriber freebie
- To be honest, I don’t really think all of these will get done. I’ll be happy if 2,3,4 are the only ones accomplished but we’ll see.
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday