Affiliate links may be used!
Sometimes the to-do list is so long that no matter how much I get accomplished it feels like nothing got done. Even though I felt that way about this past week, looking back a lot of stuff actually happened.
The cold is sticking around the beginning of the week but Thursday we might hit 50! Hooray!
We celebrated a certain little girl’s third birthday this week. We kept things pretty simple but I think she had fun and felt special. For some reason she loves Davey and Goliath.
On the menu this week, we have quite a few new recipes. It’s always fun actually make things from e-mails or Pinterest boards.
- Potato Soup and rolls
- Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Soup
- Heart Shaped Pizza
- Leftovers (of both soups and the rice noodles)
- Hoisin Chicken with Rice Noodles
- Scrambled Egg and Ground Beef Stacked Enchiladas with this green enchilada sauce
- Salad for Shaun and me and leftover pizza and grilled cheese for our daughter x 5
- Leftover Scrambled Egg Enchiladas
- Cucumber with Black Bean Hummus
Bombed on some of the goals last week, but that’s alright. Maybe this will be the week tooth number 6 comes in and a good night sleep will happen.
- Finish From Playpen to Podium, read more of Mansfield Park, and maybe start another from my list. (I just noticed I forgot to list Mansfield Park with the Austen novels. Oops)
- Finish Scripture Pictures
- Exercise (one of the things that didn’t happen at all last week)
- Submit one guest post
- Send e-mails for research
- Work on scent formulas
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day
What’s on your menu for next week? Any fun plans for Valentine’s Day or goals you want to tackle?
Linking up with Menu Plan Monday