March came in like a Lion. Sitting on the couch covered in a blanket as freezing rain comes down outside. Brrr. It’s a good time to get my fill of soups on the menu.
My husband works for a Christian radio station and their annual pledge drive starts next week. He’s the production director and has been working long hours the past week getting everything ready to go and will be working a little later than usual during the drive. At least these these long days are only once a year. Another positive is that local business and restaurants donate food to feed the staff and volunteers during this time, so I just have to worry about food for my daughter and me. Hooray. I foresee a supper of guacamole in our future.
The local concert series association, of which I’m on the board, is also ramping up for their membership drive. I’m the secretary so this is the most time intensive part of the year for me. Combine that with other projects and let’s just say, we have no lack of things to do in our house.
Both soups were different and fantastic!
- Dinner with friends
- Small groups (homemade pizzas)
- Bible Study (taco salad)
- Black Bean Burgers
- Gaucamole, leftovers, snacky suppers with stuff in the fridge
- The rest of the Cinnamon Sugar Oven Pancake
- Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (sweetened only with bananas and applesauce)
- Input memberships/checks for the concert series
- Keep plugging away in Mansfield Park and start another book from this list. (Read a little from Mansfield Park but didn’t get another one started last week)
- Call the Herb Fest contact (e-mail and no response last week)
- Really finish 3 scripture cards (this has been on the list for weeks now and I still haven’t done it)
- Exercise. Plan to at least do the video from the 28 days of Pilates every day. Today is day number 15, so I’ve been keeping up with it. Good thing since they are only 5-10 minutes.
- Submit a guest post
- Fill out business registration paperwork
Eeek, that list looks a little daunting especially considering Shaun will be working late every night once again. I’ll tackle what I can.
What’s on your menu? Any goals you are hoping to tackle?
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday