January is here. It’s that time of year when people make goals and resolutions and dream big for the next 12 months. Some individuals make it a month, a week, or a day before giving up and others chip away at the goals the entire year.
What’s the difference? Planning, making attainable goals, selecting goals that are right for you and not someone else? Maybe it’s a little bit of everything.
Several people have shared their thoughts on succeeding when it comes to your goals. I’m compiling a list of posts for you to read and use as you plan your next year.
- How to Change Your Life By Goal Setting | Money Saving Mom
- The 10 Biggest Mistakes People Make in Setting Goals | Michael Hyatt
- 3 Things That Will Keep You From Goal Setting Success | Money Saving Mom
- 4 Steps to Simpler Financial Goals This Year | The Art of Simple
- Questions to Help You Make Some Goals | The Art of Simple
- Make 2014 Your Best Year Yet: 7 Day Goal Setting Prayer Plan and Pep Talk | Inspired to Action
- Setting a Savings Goals | Stacy Makes Cents
- Setting Goals for the New Year | Life as Mom
- How Do You Decide Your Yearly Goals | Monday Saving Mom
- Setting Yourself Up for an Amazing New Year | Allison Vesterfelt
- Goal Setting: 7 Ways to Rebound After a Set Back | Snail Pace Transformations
Linking up to Pin It Thursday, Thrifty Thursday, Faith Filled Friday, Let’s Get Real, The Weekend re-Treat, Fellowship Fridays, Pin It Monday, Link Party Palooza, Strut Your Stuff, Mindful Mommy Monday, TGIM, Living Proverbs 31, Mama Moments Monday, Good Tips Tuesday, Babies and Beyond, Share Your Stuff Tuesday, Tending the Home Tuesday, Titus 2 Tuesday, Teach Me Tuesday, Do Tell Tuesday, Lovely Ladies Linky, Welcome Home Wednesday, WFMW, House to Home, THE Pin Party, Thriving Thursday, Essential Friday, Weekend Wind-Down Link Party