The week is over! I’m happy to have the pledge drive over with – the radio station my husband works at is fully funded for the next year. (They had their biggest day ever on Friday.) I also got through a big project for the concert series association which should give me some down time I’m looking forward to for the next couple of weeks. It’s a fun volunteer organization to be a part of, but certain times of the year are crazier than others.
The Oklahoma wind is something else.
A certain little girl’s aunt got her hooked on mustaches. We all had to wear them.
We took a short day trip Saturday and it was nice to just get away and not have the lists of things I needed to get done staring me in the face for a few hours.
We also started our no wheat experiment. Yesterday was day number one. We are going until Easter to see if we notice any difference in the baby’s eczema. I haven’t had any bread cravings yet, but it has only been one day. Besides, I fit in a lot of recipes with flour that I wanted to try and needed to make before we began. We’ll see if it makes any difference. If not, we’ll move on to trying something else.
- Soy Sauce Chicken Soup x 3
- Snacky Supper – Popcorn, chips and salsa, mango ice cream
- Chicken nachos
- Leftover Roasted Chicken and Indian Pea Pilaf (Pea Pilau)
- If we run out of the leftovers we’ll make a stir fry of some sort
- Sweet Potatoes and Peas and tomatoes x3 (not for Shaun)
- Roasted Chicken and Indian Pea Pilaf (Pea Pilau) (recipes coming)
- Hummus and Veggies
- Egg Puffs (left out the meat and used some arrowroot instead of flour)
- Oatmeal Blender Pancakes
- Deposit Record for the concert series
- Restart 28 days of Pilates and begin 30 day plank challenge
- Read (some of) Quitter: Closing the Gap Between Your Day Job & Your Dream Job and Mansfield Park
- Blogging schedule for the rest of March and April
- Price mason jars, make earrings, and mail registration form
- Work on memory verses with our daughter
- Budget Meeting
- Place Azure Standard order
- If I have time: scripture cards, write guest post
What goals do you have? What are your favorite wheat free meals?
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday