I love soups. They are easy and reheat great (in fact, a lot of times the leftovers are even better). Soups were one of my staples when we tackled our first Whole30. Especially for those crazy weeks. I know I can get a couple of suppers and even a lunch or two out of one pot.
I tend to make soups without using a recipe, but I did some digging around on the internet and found a bunch of recipes that are Whole30 approved and look tasty and fairly simple.
Whether you are in the middle of a Whole30, trying to eat real food, or just trying to feed your family you’ll find recipes in this list of Whole30 soup recipes that will make the tummies in your house happy (especially as this cooler fall weather is arriving).
For more Whole30 meal suggestions, be sure to check out my list of 20 Whole30 Breakfast Ideas!
Whole30 Soup Recipes
- Veggie and Beef Soup
- Chicken and Veggie Soup (basically chicken noodle soup minus the noodles)
- Slow Cooker Chili Verde
- Paleo Mexican Soup
- Curried Cream of Broccoli Soup
- Thai Chicken Soup
- Creamy Crockpot Chicken and Tomato Soup
- Easy Beef Stew Crock Pot Recipe
- Paleo Sweet Potato Chili
- Paleo Portuguese Kale Soup
- Crock Pot Minestrone Soup
- Whole30 White Chicken Chili
- Cauliflower and Sage Soup
- Sweet Potato Soup with Bacon
- Paleo Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Meatball Soup
What are your favorite soup recipes? Any that are Whole30 Approved? I still have some more posts coming up with Whole30 meal ideas and tips for if you ever decide to take on the challenge. Also don’t forget to check out the list of 20 yummy and healthy recipes ideas:
Linking up to these fun parties!