I think it is safe to say that the lingering days of summer are gone and fall has arrived. We spent the early part of last week still seeing 70s and 80s but by the weekend the highs were in the 50s and 60s. Time to bring out the scarves, long sleeve shirts, blankets to snuggle on the couch with, and hot tea to drink!
Some yummy Pumpkin Ice Cream with Chewy Gingersnaps
For some reason this past week has been exhausting. The little guy had a few long nights, Shaun had to work Saturday, and all the regular things that happen on Sundays have me ready for a nap. 🙂 The next craft show is coming up in less than three weeks so I have to make time to start tackling those projects.
My little cat and alligator/dragon thing walking to church
The beginning of our menu is going to be all about using up what we have in the fridge as I still need to hit the grocery stores.
Black Bean Soup Topped with Salsa and Sour Cream (or yogurt if that’s what you have)
- Chicken Chow Mein over brown rice x 2
- Small Groups
- Baked Chicken and roasted butternut squash x 2
- Homemade Pizza
- Pumpkin Waffles
- Leftovers Black Bean Soup
- Salads and leftover soup for me and Shaun and leftovers, bean tostadas, or sweet potatoes for the kids.
- Fruit Smoothie
- Breakfast Tacos from the (affiliate link) 100 Days of Real Food Cookbook
- Eggs and Potatoes
- Craft show items and putting together signage for the booth – got some work done but need to do more.
- Work on a subscriber freebie – yep, didn’t happen last week.
- Write 2 more posts – got this done last week and hope to do it again!
- Exercise – 20 minute pilates workouts and walking hopefully.
- Review Bible verses and start a new one
- Read a couple more chapters in (aff link) When Helping Hurts: How to Alleviate Poverty Without Hurting the Poor . . . and Yourself
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday