I’m noticing a trend with these posts the last few weeks – drastic changes in weather. We went from the 50s on Saturday to the low 20s Sunday and will get back up into the 40s before heading back down to the 30s. All within 5 days. Oklahoma weather is crazy.
This was obviously the day it was in the 50s. 🙂 He did a great job taking the baby on a walk.
Last winter our little guy had eczema which cleared up once spring arrived. It came back this November even worse and has really flared up the past weeks. We’ve been trying all sorts of natural remedies and yesterday made a trip to Walgreens to try some more conventional products since nothing was really making a difference. We had also been using a homemade laundry soap someone had given us that wasn’t as natural as we normally use so we’ve rewashed all of his clothes with soap nuts to see if that makes any difference. Hopefully we figure something out and he outgrows it with time.
- Broccoli Cheese Soup and Rolls with friends from church x 2
- Leftover Pasta with Pesto Sauce and Asparagus
- Chili x 2
- Cauliflower, Chickpea, and Sweet Potato Curry x 2
- Bean and Cheese Tostadas
- Apple Oven Pancake (combination of these two recipes)
- Salads for Shaun and myself
- Baked Sweet Potatoes, bean tostadas, leftover pasta for the kids
- Spinach and Avocado Green Smoothie
- Eggs and Sweet Potato Hashbrowns
- Oatmeal and oats/yogurt/applesauce/chia seed combination
- Work on Bible memory
- I finished Undone: A Story of Making Peace With an Unexpected Life last week so now I want to read some more of When Helping Hurts: How to Alleviate Poverty Without Hurting the Poor . . . and Yourself and At the Foot of the Snows and start Own Your Life by Sally Clarkson.
- Continue in A Bear Called Paddington with my 4 year old
- Do the BeFit Youtube exercise series 3 times (this is my 7th week doing it – it’s a 3 month challenge/program)
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday