Time change hasn’t been a big deal any other year but, goodness, today we had one cranky child. Thankfully, the baby was still happy. Speaking of the little guy, his first two teeth poked through this week! Maybe there will be a short break in the drooling, hand gnawing, and fussing before it starts all over.
Spent lots of time dealing with the 60 pounds of apples I ordered from Azure Standard. Doesn’t sound like much compared to the 240 pounds someone else received, but it was definitely enough for me to tackle on my own. We will be set on applesauce and dehydrated apples for a while.
Friends over for dinner, banquet for our local crisis pregnancy center, a concert with a comedic pianist and a few days of rainy weather are all coming up week.
- Yogurt and Granola
- Pancakes (from freezer)
- Smoothie Popsicles
- Oven Baked Pancakes (with apples – surprise, surprise)
- Crockpot Lasagna (Would have been good had we not eaten an hour later than planned. Slightly overcooked.)
- Turkey and Cheese Stuffed Rolls
- Chicken Pot Pie Topped with Garlic Mashed Potatoes, rolls, and apple bars (Some friends are coming over for dinner)
- Pregnancy Center Banquet
- Muffins from freezer
- Finish planning the Warm Up Your Walls Party
- Make a Thanksgiving tree
- Read 3 times for 30 minutes (with how poorly I did at this last week and how busy it will be this week, I’m trying to keep it simple)
- Run 2 times (only ran once last week but did get in a walk with a friend as well)
- Monthly Budget Meeting
What’s on your menu this week?
Any goals you want to tackle?
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday