I’m eagerly waiting for a good night sleep to happen and at the same time trying not to anticipate its arrival coming soon. 🙂 I’m thankful that the past few weeks have been low-keyed so it’s okay that I’m walking around with minimal functioning brain cells. One of these days my daughter won’t wake up needing to be re-tucked in and I’ll get more than 3 hours asleep before the baby wakes up to eat.
One fun thing we finally accomplished this week was replacing all of the white knobs and pulls on the kitchen cabinets with oiled bronze ones. Hooray for small updates that make a big difference (especially ones that are easy to boot)!
- Granola and Yogurt (me)
- Pumpkin Pancakes from freezer (Toddler)
- Green Smoothie popsicles (Toddler)
- Pumpkin Pancakes
- Staff Party (new recipe theme) – Spicy Chicken Pasta and Pretzel Caramel Brownies (with homemade brownies)
- White Bean Chicken Chili
- BLTs (I haven’t made bread for a long time so this will be tasty!)
- Asian Salad (Yummy!)
- Pizza (My husband was excited about the return of the weekly pizza night)
- Crunchy Almonds
- Run 25 minutes 3 times (I jog slow, but hooray for getting this goal accomplished each week)
- Order name badges for our concert series organization
- Read 30 minutes 4 times (Umm, last week I don’t think I picked up any books other than the Bible and reading to my daughter)
- Write 3 blog posts (Hopefully I can beat my one from last week)
- Plan Warm Your Walls party
Here’s hoping to a few good nights sleep and knocking off all of my goals. What’s cooking in your house this week?
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday