You know you are finishing one of those weeks when you sit down to write a post, get it completed, and go to schedule it and you lose the entire thing. Sigh. On the bright side, it was just a menu plan and goals post instead of something I invested a ton of brain power on.
On take two, I’m just going to dive right into the menu after sharing one picture. A sampling of a few recipes from last week and a shot of my little guy.
- Granola and yogurt
- Muffins from freezer: oat flour banana muffins, My Mom’s Muffins from the Pioneer Woman (omitted the brown sugar), and Healthy Applesauce Oat Muffins from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe (cut the sugar back)
- Leftover Soups
- Thai Chicken Coconut Soup
- Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Crockpot BBQ Chicken Legs
- Homemade Pizza (Bring back Friday night pizza night)
- Fresh Fruit
- Crispy Almonds
- Run 25 minutes 3 times (Been doing great keeping up with this goal)
- Read 30 minutes 5 times (Failed miserably on my reading goal last week)
- Right 4 posts (Failed here last week as well)
- Monthly Budget Meeting
- Tackle two house projects (and hopefully toss a few more things)
What’s on your menu this week?
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday