Easter is right around the corner! Today’s post is full of Easter basket ideas for tween girls. Tweens are kids between ages 9 and 12.
My oldest daughter is 10. Honestly I’m loving these years and she is so fun to buy for. She has new interests and likes more grown up things but also still really enjoys the more “kiddie” type of things as well.
We actually keep Easter gifts quite simple in our house, and don’t even use the basket. Each of the kids will just get a couple of inexpensive items (often candy and something else) and they are happy and look forward to it each year.
On Easter, we start our day with a big service and breakfast at church and afterward go home for a lunch and the kids’ treats. The baskets aren’t the main focus of our day, which helps with the ability to keep them simple.
All that to say, don’t feel that you have to go overboard on Easter baskets – do as much or as little as you’d like. Set a budget and stick to it.
Now, let’s get on to this fun list of tween girl Easter basket ideas. My daughter even helped compile this list for you.
Affiliate links are used in these posts. See disclosure page for more information.
Easter Basket Ideas for Tween Girls
- Nail polish
- Spiral hair ties
- Bracelets (The ones my daughter received for her birthday came from Target)
- Ring (I also love to look at fair trade shops and Etsy for jewelry)
- Colored pencil set (I love Prismacolor brand but you could do a cheaper set as well)
- Sketch book (Smaller size or a larger one)
- Watercolor set
- Gel pens (I really enjoy Paper Mate brand pens)
- A new book (Maybe something like this edition of Anne of Green Gables)
- Cookbook (This is the one my daughter got for her birthday)
- Bible (I’ve bought my kids’ Bibles from Christian Books)
- Journal (Also check Hobby Lobby, Target, Ross)
- Bible/Book Study
- Activity Book (Highlights Puzzle Book, Interior Design Book)
- Sudoku, Crossword Puzzle, or Word Search books
- Fun socks
- Ball cap
- Crystal Puzzle
- Swim towel
- Water bottle
- Bey Blade
- Hatchimals (or whatever other little thing she collects)
- Accessories for her American Girl doll (Target, Walmart, and Hobby Lobby also have these)
- Cat’s Cradle
- Chinese Jump Rope
- Craft Kit (Hobby Lobby, Target, and Walmart all have options too)
- Jewelry Making Kit
- Trail Mix
- Favorite Easter Candy
- Favorite non-Easter Candy
- Chocolate Easter Bunny
- Gift Card
- Small Game:
For even more Easter basket ideas, be sure to check out this post!
What are your favorite Easter basket ideas for tween girls?