Another week of gorgeous weather! We played at the park, went on walks, and enjoyed every minute of it. The cold will be returning this week. Saturday, we had an impromptu visit from my husband’s parents and nephew. They came the afternoon and evening and the kids enjoyed playing and we visited and ate some yummy Italian food from a local restaurant.
I’m hoping this week will involve my 20 month old sleeping better. I think he’s started working on his molars and nights have been brutal. They have to come in eventually, right?
- Oat Flour Banana Muffins
- Breakfast burritos or cinnamon rolls from freezer
- Italian with Shaun’s parents
- Chinese with Shaun’s parents
- Fajitas on homemade tortillas x 2
- BLT Salad
- Guacamole and chips and veggies for the other 3 of us when Shaun’s gone one night.
- Read The Help
- Continue with week for of the BeFit YouTube workout
- Start cleaning the office. . . Blech. That’s going to take serious motivation.
- Memorize 2 Bible verses
- Write a guest post
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday