This time of year is always busy. Add to that getting ready for our second craft show this coming weekend and things are hopping. My dining room table is once again covered with product (finishing up the final project) and my computer has been taken over with designing signs for the table. Next up is a mock set-up of the table to make sure everything goes smoothly on Friday. I’m curious to see how this show goes, being close to Christmas.
Making a snow angel was the first thing she wanted to do!
We had our first snow of the year yesterday! It wasn’t much but my daughter loved it. She went a little crazy when she spotted it coming down as we got in the car for church. My son, on the other hand, started off excited and quickly grew tired when he had to get bundled up. I guess looking like a marshmallow isn’t much fun.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse (sweetened with maple syrup and stevia).
A friend came over for a movie and we had this for dessert
The menu and goals this week are pretty simple as we get ready for the show. Nothing gourmet happening in our house. 🙂
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- Grape and Banana Smoothie
- Leftover Pancakes
- Applesauce Raisin Bread (affiliate link) 100 Days of Real Food Cookbook
- Blueberry Pancakes
- Lunch at church
- Salads, sweet potatoes,
- Homemade Ham and Cheese Pockets x2 (easy road trip food)
- Snack supper (small groups were cancelled)
- Mexican Soup x 3 (told you it was easy around here this week)
- Finish Oatmeal Bath Tea Bags
- Trial set up of the craft show display
- Make a few sample gift baskets
- Bible study
- Do pilates 3 times
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday