Happy Mother’s Day! We spent the day at church, washing and waxing the car, running errands, working on earrings, and eating. I just needed to find a way to sneak a nap in there! When you are an adult, holidays are for being productive it seems. I can’t complain though because it’s always nice to get things done.
We actually had a fairly relaxing week and I was able to spend time visiting with some friends. One of them even gave the little guy his first hair cut. He was starting to look pretty shaggy! The kiddie pool also got pulled out of the shed and the kids are wanting to be outside almost every waking moment.
I’m looking forward to another uneventful week (crossing my fingers it stays that way) and hopefully being able to get the earrings, lip balms, and room sprays finished up for my booth at the herb festival. I need to have everything done 2 weeks from Friday and know it’s going to come up fast.
- Chicken Spaghetti (Velveeta and cream soup free) – Recipe coming! x 2
- Chicken Chow Mein x 2
- Bean Tostadas
- Leftover Mexican Chicken Rice Casserole
- Mexican Chicken Rice Casserole (from one of the Heavenly Homemakers e-books)
- Taco Salad
- Sweet Potatoes
- Green Smoothies
- Mango Lassi – Recipe Coming
- Pancakes from the freezer
- Order earring cards
- Order labels for lip balm and room spray
- Start making lip balm/room spray and make more earrings
- Read from Quitter: Closing the Gap Between Your Day Job & Your Dream Job
- Do the free 3 week Pilates Summer Challenge
What are you eating this week? Any goals you need to tackle?
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday