One big development has occurred this week. The little guy has officially started crawling on all fours. No more getting around by inching forward and rolling. Once he tackled that skill, he was on to attempting to pull himself up. Last night, for the first time, he made it past his knees and used the couch to pull up to standing. He was pretty proud of himself. He also had 2 teeth come through (in the same day)! I’m waiting for tooth number 8 to come in, before I let myself get too excited.
The Valentine’s treasure hunt using picture clues was a hit! It took our daughter the first two clues to really understand what was going on and after that she took off running. She wanted it to keep on going. I suppose that might have had something to do with the little goodies she kept finding.
After a whirlwind weekend, I’m looking forward to a (hopefully) quieter week.
- Fettuccine with Alfredo Sauce, broccoli, and bread sticks (recipes coming the next two Fridays!)
- Small Groups (soup theme). I brought mexican soup and rolls
- Pizza with a quinoa crust (new recipe)
- Leftovers x 4
- Salads (weekday lunches for Shaun and me)
- Leftover pizza (weekday lunches for our daughter)
- Grilled cheese (weekday lunch for our daughter)
- Breakfast Quesadillas on corn tortillas
- Guacamole and fruit
- Lemon Muffins
Goals (affiliate links used):
- Stuff brochures in envelopes (already labelled and stamped) for mail for the membership drive for our concert series association.
- Read. Minimal reading happened last week, so I really be happy for anything. I’d love to finish From Playpen to Podium, read more of Mansfield Park, and start another from my list.
- Finish 4×6 scripture cards (again, didn’t happen last week)
- Write recipe contributor post
- Write/Schedule 3 posts for next week
- Budget meeting
- Send e-mails for research (noticing a trend, that didn’t happen last week either)
- Play with the room spray scents
- Exercise (maybe, hopefully. . .)
What do you have going on this week? Anything fun on your menu?
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday