We took a day trip Saturday to spend time with my husband’s parents and brother, sister-in-law, and nephew. Most of the day was spend at a science & discovery center (our daughter still wasn’t ready to leave after hours there) followed by an hour at a park and dinner.
This is what we all felt like by the time the day was over:
Being gone on a Saturday certainly cuts into the ability to accomplish projects, but we tackled as much on Sunday as possible and I’m very much looking forward to spending next weekend at home!
- Spicy Indian Chicken Sandwiches (recipe coming)
- Bean and Rice Burritos
- Quinoa crust pizza (forgot to soak the quinoa, so we didn’t have it last week)
- Out of town
- Butter Chicken and naan (recipes coming – one of our favorites!)
- Salads (My husband and me)
- Leftovers (for my daughter)
- Scottish Oats x 3
- Cinnamon Sugar Oven Pancake
- Keep plugging away in Mansfield Park and start another book from this list.
- Price supplies for room sprays
- Contact the Herb Festival
- 3 Scripture cards
- Write 4 posts
- Exercise. Plan to at least do the video from the 28 days of Pilates every day. Started last week and each day is only 5-9 minutes, so it’s hard to come up with an excuse not to get it done.
What’s on your menu this week? What are your goals?
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday