What a week! We’ve had stuff going every evening, Saturday my husband had to work 9 hours, Thursday and Friday concluded the membership drive for our concert series and we also had the final concert of the season. The drive went well but was time intensive. The kids were troopers spending 8 plus hours away from the house both days and having to behave while I took checks and inputted information into the database.
Saturday morning was citywide garage sales and I found a couple of houses with little boy stuff and that doesn’t happen very often. Our daughter was excited to find a pair of tennis shoes she was needing and she’s fully stocked on the next size of clothes except for a couple of shirts. Yay for successful garage sale trips.
Once a year several churches in town spend Sunday morning doing yard work and clean up for the houses in their neighborhoods as a way to serve. The house we worked on had so many leaves and sticks it was unbelievable. My hands are sore from lugging countless trash bags of leaves to the curb. The little guy hung out in his stroller and wrap and sister helped pick up sticks and bag leaves. It was a fun and productive morning and the weather was perfect!
This week things should slow down a little and I hope to really start tackling getting things ready for an herb festival our city has every year. I am going to have a booth at it – my first ever!
Have you ever sold any thing at a craft show before? It will be a complete experiment. I’m sure lots of learning will happen.
- Popcorn, veggies, and mint chocolate banana “ice cream”
- Vegetable Soup x 2
- Bean Tacos x 2
- Coconut Flour Pizza
- Leftover Fried Rice
- Indonesian Fried Rice (This stuff is the best! Regular fried rice is tasteless after eating it)
- Leftovers from last week
- Slow Cooker Chickpea Curry (new recipe from 42 Simple & Healthy Dinners)
- Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (used oat flour instead of wheat. They were kind-of crumbly. Pretty good, just not a huge fan of the taste of stevia)
- Homemade Yogurt and Granola (using this cooking method)
- Smoothies or a new muffin recipe if we need it
- Continue 28 days of Pilates and 30 day plank challenge (today is day 22)
- Publish 2 posts
- Write post for The Best Blog Recipes
- Research for another post
- Work on products for the booth at the herb festival
- Maybe read Quitter: Closing the Gap Between Your Day Job & Your Dream Job and Mansfield Park
- Another deposit record for the late coming memberships
What’s on your menu? What goals are you tackling this week? Have you ever sold anything at a craft show before?
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday