We were able to spend a few days in Branson with part of my family last week and got to meet my almost 5 month old niece for the first time! It was a lot of fun swimming, shopping, playing and hanging out with everyone. We went to bed late, got up early, and had a toddler who didn’t want to sleep. In spite of lack of sleep, the kids did really well and now that we’ve had a weekend to catch up on naps and putting the house back together we are as back to normal as we can be.
Playing in the creek!
I went to my grocery store for the first time in 3 weeks and have restocked the refrigerator with fruits and veggies for the next couple of weeks. Hooray for options and lots of produce again!
On this week’s menu we have a staff party and two days where my husband will be working over 12 hour days. I’m planning leftovers for those nights so Shaun can bring them and reheat for a quick supper before working the event they radio station is putting on at the old drive in theater.
We are throwing around doing a Whole 30 in the next month or two. Have you ever done one before?
- Staff Party – Bring Salad and Dessert (I brought Sesame Ginger Salad and Mini Cheesecake Bites)
- Chicken Chow Mein (also known as the meal my husband cooks, but I always seem to end up doing a lot of prep work for)
- Chili (using homemade chili beans from the freezer)
- Homemade Pizza
- Leftovers x 3
- Cucumber Tomato Salad for the 3 year old and myself x 5 (we love this stuff)
- Lettuce Salads for my husband x 5
- Pancakes from the freezer
- Refrigerator Oatmeal
- Smoothies (maybe)
- Start the next Hello Mornings Bible Study
- Begin the #mindbodymat 3 week pilates challenge (Today is the first day so you can join in! Each day’s workout is just 5-10 minutes)
- Finish Start: Punch Fear in the Face, Escape Average and Do Work that Matters and Praying for Boys: Asking God for the Things They Need Most by Brooke McGlothlin. There are so many books I want to read I need to start reading regularly
- Publish 2 more posts
- Budget meeting
What’s on your menu? Any goals you are trying to tackle?
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday