It’s been a busy weekend. Shaun worked almost 14 hour days Thursday and Friday and had to go in for a couple hours on Sunday. Saturday afternoon and evening we had a cookout and swim party with friends visiting from out of town, and Sunday was church and small groups. I’m hoping for a week of rest. A week where the kids sleep through the night would be nice, but I’m not counting on it happening.
My goal when it comes to the house right now is to declutter and then keep on top of it. I was able to organize off sized clothes for both kids and get stuff boxed up and put in the closet and under the beds.
All the ingredients are prepped for two meals this week and refrigerator oatmeal is ready for the breakfasts. It’s nice to have a couple of meal options that you can throw together quickly.
My ice cream experiment from last week: Blueberry Cheesecake. It was amazing!
- Slow Cooker Moroccan Chicken
- Summer Rolls
- Crockpot BBQ Chicken
- Small Groups Cookout – Brought dessert and hummus and veggies
- Cookout with Friends – brought dessert and hummus and veggies and chips and salsa
- Salmon and Veggies (will carry over to next week if we have enough leftovers)
- Lettuce Salad
- Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Veggies and Hummus
- Pancakes from the freezer
- Refrigerator Oatmeal
- I finished Start: Punch Fear in the Face, Escape Average and Do Work that Matters!!! Yay! I’m over half way done with Running for My Life and am loving it! It’s an easy but good read. Maybe I’ll get other from my list started this week too.
- Continue the next Hello Mornings Bible Study
- Keep going with the the #mindbodymat 3 week pilates challenge. Each day’s workout is around 10 minutes. Love that I have no excuses to not get it done.
- Work on earring and lip balm business stuff – online store, craft shows etc
- Publish 2 more posts
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday