This menu is the last of our Whole30 meals! We will have officially made it through all 30 days the middle of this week! Hooray! That means Tuesday will be our last weekly recap. Hard to believe a month has gone by. Perfect timing since we are done just in time for my sister’s wedding and all the yummy (not Whole30) food that will entail.
My current read and the perfect place to get a few more pages into it: let the kids play and burn off energy while I read. Win win.
It actually felt like fall for most of this week. It was incredible and even a little chilly one day. It makes for a much more enjoyable power walk while pushing a double stroller. Of course we are back up in the 80s this week but at least there’s hope. Fall is on its way. I’m looking forward to welcoming it in with some baking once we complete our Whole30. I’m going to try and pace myself though so I don’t go overboard and lose all the traction we gained the last 30 days. 🙂
Rosemary Chicken Salad (with homemade mayonnaise) topped with avocado.
- Chicken and Veggie Soup x 2
- Leftover Paleo Chili
- Crispy Chicken Thighs (recipe coming Friday)
- Paleo Sweet Potato Chili
- Chicken Salad on lettuce made with homemade mayonnaise
- Salads for Shaun and me
- Leftovers/sweet potatoes for the kids
- Scrambled Eggs
- Hash browns (sweet potato for everyone except Shaun)
- Egg Muffin Cups
- Continue Pilates and Walking (did it all 5 days again last week)
- Read a couple more chapters in (aff link) When Helping Hurts: How to Alleviate Poverty Without Hurting the Poor . . . and Yourself
- Finish memorizing two Bible verses
- Work on craft show projects
- Write 2 more posts and brainstorm a subscriber freebie
What’s on your menu this week? Has the weather cooled off where you are at yet?
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday