This is one of the easiest meals in the world to make and it is super tasty! We had a pasta bar when we were visiting my family earlier this year and my brother-in-law declared this the best alfredo sauce he’d ever had!
Most recipes say this amount will cover a pound of noodles. Not even close! Please make a double or triple batch if you are needing enough for that much pasta. This recipe will serve 4-6 depending on portion size, what else you are serving with the meal etc. Sliced blackened chicken would taste amazing served on top of the pasta.
Leftovers of the sauce will turn solid in the refrigerator. Slowly reheat and whisk to combine again and it will be perfect.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small clove garlic, finely minced
- salt and pepper
- Place the butter and garlic in a skillet and melt butter.
- After butter is melted add heavy cream and whisk. The mixture will be separated, just keep whisking as it heats and the butter and cream will combine.
- After mixture is hot and combined, turned off heat and whisk in the cheese and salt and pepper to taste. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately over your choice of noodles.
Linking up toΒ these fun parties!