We are going from a weekend of weather right at 70 degrees to it dropping to the low 40s for a high tomorrow! The leaves are just beginning to change colors and it’s the perfect time for all things pumpkin!
Little brother wants to do whatever sister does. They enjoyed one last trip to the part before the cold comes.
Shaun had to work Saturday and I took the kids to the Veteran’s Day Parade. My little guy was in awe of the planes flying overhead. Every time they flew over he’d look up, point, and say “wow”. My daughter was most interested in the candy that was thrown. That evening I hung out with some friends and tackled products for the craft show coming up.
This is the second time I’ve made a pumpkin smoothie. Neither have been hits, so I think I’m done attempting. I’ll enjoy my pumpkin in other forms. 🙂 The kids aren’t fans either.
Topped with freshly grated nutmeg. Mmmmm. So good.
- Pumpkin Smoothie
- Leftover Swedish Pancakes
- Eggs and Hash browns
- Swedish Pancakes
- Alfredo (this is what I’ve been wanting to eat since we finished up our Whole30)
- Salads for Shaun and myself and leftovers, bean tostadas, or sweet potatoes for the kids.
- Veggie Corn Chowder from the (affiliate link) 100 Days of Real Food Cookbook
- Bible Study (bring a pumpkin dessert of some kind)
- Bean Tostadas
- Homemade ham and cheese pockets – Shaun’s going to be gone.
- Mexican Soup
- Continue with craft show stuff! I got more of my earring and ponytail holder stuff knocked out this week and really need to get to work on posters and signs this week. There’s about 10 days left to get it all done.
- Exercise: Walk and 20 minute pilates workouts.
- Blog: write two more posts and work on subscriber freebie.
- Clear off dining room table and kitchen counters.
- Do Bible study and work on scripture memory each day.
- Work on gift list.
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday
Brr! Our lowest high for the week is 57. That’s cold enough for me. That corn chowder should keep you nice and warm though.
I hear you! The windchill this morning was 5!!! It’s freezing. So true, it’s perfect soup weather.