It was a fun week for our family! My sister had her third baby (my first niece) on my mom’s birthday. I can’t wait to get to hold her. She was a tiny thing. Two days later another sister got engaged on my little brother’s thirteenth birthday. Hooray for growing families!
Coming next week I’ll have a series on kitchen tools, appliances, and essentials that I thought my sister might find useful as she and her fiance plan their registries. You might find an idea or two on the list for your own kitchen or to use as gift ideas too.
She wanted to have a picnic on the living room floor.
We have started our second week of being wheat free. Our little guys face is looking better but I don’t know if it’s from no wheat, the heater not being used as much, or him just getting older. I guess we’ll see if there continues to be improvement and observe what happens when we add wheat back in at the end of the experiment.
- Chicken Enchiladas and flourless peanut butter cookies
- Turmeric Chicken Soup with Cabbage and Coconut
- Chicken Chow Mein over brown rice
- Chicken Nachos
- Greek Salad
- Baked Potatoes
- Continue 28 days of Pilates and 30 day plank challenge
- Read from Quitter: Closing the Gap Between Your Day Job & Your Dream Job and Mansfield Park
- Deposit Record and work benefit concert for our concert series association
- Continue to spring clean/declutter the house
- Planning for the Herb Festival
- Continue scripture memory with my 3 year old
- Write 3 posts
What goals do you have? Anything tasty on your menu?
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday