3 day weekends are the best! This ones couldn’t have come at a better time. We were able to make good progress on Herb Fest crafts. Hopefully everything will be done by Friday and then next week I can work on table display ideas. Less than 2 weeks to go!
Here you can see a little of what has been happening:
I’m not what I’d consider a creative crafty person, so I was a little surprised to find myself actually enjoy sitting down and putting together earrings and planning for this. It’s been a fun experience so far and I’m sure the actual craft show will be an adventure too.
Our little guy that turned one last week has cut two of his molars and is working on the others and is walking more and more everyday. He already quickly makes a mess of things and I have a feeling that will only be getting worse.
My yummy pizza from the grill! Feta cheese makes anything better.
- Graduation Party
- Chicken Burgers, Sweet Potato and Russet Potato Oven Fries, Fruit
- Popcorn and fruit snacky supper
- Leftover Slow Cooker Chicken Curry
- Leftover Tostadas
- Cheese Pizza on the Grill
- Bean Tostadas
- Slow Cooker Chicken Curry (new recipe)
- Lunch Out
- Salads (me and Shaun) and sandwiches (our daughter)
- Smoothies from the freezer
- Pancakes from the freezer
- (affiliat links) Start Start: Punch Fear in the Face, Escape Average and Do Work that Matters and read from Praying for Boys: Asking God for the Things They Need Most
by Brooke McGlothlin
- Price earrings, finish room sprays (ran out of some supplies and had to order more) and mason jars by Friday, start labeling room sprays and lip balms.
- Have friends over for dessert
- Continue the free 3 week Pilates Summer Challenge (maybe jog once)
- Research another point and shoot camera to replace our broken one and a convertible car seat for the 1 year old
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday