Last week was filled with getting ready for a mini trip away with my husband’s family and preparing for the Herb Fest. 5 days until show time! The good news is that all the lip balms, room sprays, earrings, and mason jars are made! My brother-in-law designed some really cool labels that I need to print and stick on the lip balms tubes and room spray bottles and then we need to test out some display ideas, get a bunch of change and I think we are as ready as we’ll ever be! Next Monday I can hopefully give an update of how it went. One huge variable is that the festival is outside, so if it’s yucky out the turnout always suffers. It will be a learning experience no matter what though. I’m getting excited.
This is what my dining room table currently looks like and this doesn’t even show the room sprays that are stacked in the entryway.
I think they enjoyed our little trip away!
- Grilled Chicken Alfredo with carrots and pineapple
- Chipotle Style Burritos
- Vacation Dinner Out x 2
- Vacation lunch out x 2
- Picnic Lunch
- Baked Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Granola Bars
- Finalize Herb Festival Preparations (I’m sure this will take up way more time than I think)
- Unpack car/get caught up on laundry
- (affiliate links) Start Start: Punch Fear in the Face, Escape Average and Do Work that Matters and read from Praying for Boys: Asking God for the Things They Need Most by Brooke McGlothlin (Maybe. . . not counting much or any happening though)
- Continue the free 3 week Pilates Summer Challenge (maybe jog once)
- Research another point and shoot camera to replace our broken one and a convertible car seat for the 1 year old
(Yes, there’s a lot of carry over from last week. Why do I think I lot of them will be reappearing on next year’s list too. 🙂 )
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday