I’m hoping this is the week life sort-of gets back to normal and I can spend more time blogging and reading. We survived the Herb Festival and spent yesterday afternoon getting the Kitchen, Dining, and Living Rooms halfway put back together. Cleaning as been on the back burner lately and it’s showing. My dining room table is cleared off and we will actually be able to eat on it again. (Picture of what if had been looking like is here.) My hope is that by the end of the week we can have the house completely cleaned.
The Herb Festival was a fun day. A couple friends hung out all day and helped set up and tear down which made the entire process easier and more enjoyable. If you are going to have to be someplace for 10 hours, I highly recommend doing it with a friend. Being able to talk and browse other vendors together made the day go by much faster than it would have otherwise.
After not going grocery shopping for over 3 weeks, it finally happened today! I’m so glad to be restocked and have plenty of vegetables in the house again. I didn’t have supplies for me to have salad for my lunches last week and I missed it. Looking forward to enjoying them again this week.
- Pizza (and cherry pie brought by our friends)
- Sweet Potato Chicken Curry
- Scrambled eggs and chicken sausage (found the meat on clearance)
- Bean Tostadas
- Cashew Chicken
- Salads (Shaun and me)
- Rice Noodle Mac and Cheese (the kids)
Breakfasts (however many of these we need):
- Yogurt and fruit
- Gluten Free Muffins of some kind
- Buckwheat pancakes
- Get the house clean!!!
- Read Start: Punch Fear in the Face, Escape Average and Do Work that Matters and Praying or Boys: Asking God for the Things They Need Most by Brooke McGlothlin. I also want to start Lisa Jo Baker’s book. Maybe I’ll actually have time this week.
- Add a store page to my website.
- Get in a new exercise routine now that the pilates series is over. (I might go through it again and try to add in some running)
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday