This weekend has flown by! Saturday we went to the rodeo parade downtown and then headed out to the Christian radio station my husband works at where they were having Kid DJ Day.
It was a fun event with giant inflatables, free ice cream, a mini petting zoo, and of course getting to talk on air. It was a long day for the staff – they were there from 7am until after 5!
Sunday my husband had to go back to work for a call in show they do on Father’s Day every year. All that to say, the time we’ve been home together has been limited. The radio station is giving everyone the day off tomorrow, though, so that will be a nice break.
- Leftover Cashew Chicken and Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- Burgers in Homemade Tortillas and Cheesy Mashed Potatoes (Father’s Day request)
- Grilled Pizza
- Bean Tostadas with Homemade Salsa
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Fajita Bowls
- Mango Lassi
- Buckwheat Pancakes from Freezer
- Oat flour muffins or smoothies
- Read Start: Punch Fear in the Face, Escape Average and Do Work that Matters andPraying or Boys: Asking God for the Things They Need Most by Brooke McGlothlin, and Surprised by Motherhood by Lisa-Jo Baker. I got some reading in last week so hopefully I can keep making progress.
- Exercise. I’ve been doing this move and we went on a few family walks pushing the kids in the double stroller. Need to add back in some pilates too.
- The Best Blog Recipes contributor post and a post for my blog.
- Take product pictures to sell online.
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday
The rodeo parade sounds terrific, and your little girl at the microphone is adorable! Hope it’s slowing down a bit and y’all can enjoy a bit of summer together. Menu looks amazing as always. Carrie, A Mother’s Shadow