It’s been a fun weekend at home full of tackling lots of little projects. The carpets are steam cleaned, tile mopped, grass mowed, and other exciting tasks accomplished.
We had friends over Saturday night for pizza on the grill (love making it this way in the summer) and chocolate chip cookie cake.
Last weekend was pretty much non stop go, so this weekend was a nice change of pace. I like going places and doing things, but I truly enjoy quiet weeks and weekends at home. They recharge me and I feel much better when we are able to check off some of the to-dos on the seemingly endless list. Yes, I am an introvert. 🙂 The next few weekends we’ll be going again, so I enjoyed the quiet to the fullest.
The little guy woke up from his afternoon nap with his hair looking a little crazy for the first time ever. It made us laugh and I think he knew he looked a little goofy.
- Garlic Butter Salmon grilled on a cedar plank
- Pizza on the Grill
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Sweet Potato Chicken Curry
- Leftover Bean Tostadas
- Oat Flour Gingerbread Muffins
- Read Start: Punch Fear in the Face, Escape Average and Do Work that Matters and Praying for Boys: Asking God for the Things They Need Most by Brooke McGlothlin,. I finished Surprised by Motherhood last week and made progress in all the others. I want another easy read to start for my plane ride later this week.
- Exercise. Continuing the 3 week Pilates Summer Challenge. Did this earlier in the summer and decided to go through it again. Am also still doing this move and hope to get in a few walks.
- Birth Certificates
- Sales Tax
- Scrapbook a recipe album for a friend’s wedding.
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday