It’s Sunday afternoon and both kids are napping. The house is quiet. Sleep is something that’s been needed around our house this week. There were a couple of long nights, a teething child, runny noses, and feeling under the weather going on the past several days.
Shaun worked events for the radio station Friday and Saturday afternoon/evening and didn’t get home until almost midnight. The kids and I enjoyed a couple of movie nights, playing at the park, and some cleaning. Hopefully they will feel better soon (though I’m not complaining about my son actually sitting and snuggling with me. That hasn’t happened since he started moving 🙂 ).
This is dark chocolate coconut milk ice cream sweetened with maple syrup and honey!
- Leftover Chicken from last week
- Leftover Mac and Cheese and Bean tostadas for the kids
- Salads for the adults
- Pancakes from the freezer
- Refrigerator and hot oatmeal
- Finish I Like Giving and start another book. (I finished Running for My Life last week and loved it!)
- Continue the next Hello Mornings Bible Study
- Keep going with the the #mindbodymat 3 week pilates challenge. On the last week! Each day’s workout is around 10 minutes. Love that I have no excuses to not get it done.
- Work on earring and lip balm business stuff – online store, craft shows etc (Yep, that sounds a lot like last week. This week I need to make it happen.)
- Publish 2 more posts
- Work through blog assignments
- Start another organizing project
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday