It’s Sunday evening and I’m shooting for a 9pm bedtime for myself. The kids were in bed by 7:30 and Shaun is working an event (for his third night in a row) for the radio station and wont be back until close to midnight, so I figure it’s a good night to do it. The first half of last week the kids were recovering from being sick and rather grouchy. Thankfully, we finished on a higher note but everyone’s still pretty tired.
Neither Shaun or I work Labor Day, so we are looking forward to a fun family day. I discovered that a children’s museum in a town 45 minutes away is having free admission for the day! I’m sure it will be packed, but we’ve never been and you can’t beat testing a new place out for free. I think the kids will love it!
- Egg Foo Young
- Popcorn and Ice Cream
- Grilling for Labor Day
- Ladies’ Bible Study/Leftovers
- Crockpot Chicken Tacos x 2
- Skillet Lasagna (Making double to bring supper to a friend having surgery)
- Veggie Soup
- Pumpkin Waffles
- Leftover Pumpkin Waffles
- Oatmeal and Rolled Oats with Granola
Goals: (Affiliate Links)
- Register for a November Craft Show
- Start brainstorming promotional items and table set up for show
- Write 2 blog posts (and it will happen this week)
- Work on Blog Assignments
- Make supper for friend and food for a potluck and wedding shower
- Read! Finish The Promise of a Pencil: How an Ordinary Person Can Create Extraordinary Change and start another book. I’m thinking this might be my next one: When Helping Hurts: How to Alleviate Poverty Without Hurting the Poor . . . and Yourself
I finished I Like Giving last week and loved it – very motivating.
What have you been reading – anything I should add to my list?
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday