January is here. It’s that time of year when people make goals and resolutions and dream big for the next 12 months. Some individuals make it a month, a week, or a day before giving up and others chip away at the goals the entire year.
What’s the difference? Planning, making attainable goals, selecting goals that are right for you and not someone else? Maybe it’s a little bit of everything.
Several people have shared their thoughts on succeeding when it comes to your goals. I’m compiling a list of posts for you to read and use as you plan your next year.
- How to Change Your Life By Goal Setting | Money Saving Mom
- The 10 Biggest Mistakes People Make in Setting Goals | Michael Hyatt
- 3 Things That Will Keep You From Goal Setting Success | Money Saving Mom
- 4 Steps to Simpler Financial Goals This Year | The Art of Simple
- Questions to Help You Make Some Goals | The Art of Simple
- Make 2014 Your Best Year Yet: 7 Day Goal Setting Prayer Plan and Pep Talk | Inspired to Action
- Setting a Savings Goals | Stacy Makes Cents
- Setting Goals for the New Year | Life as Mom
- How Do You Decide Your Yearly Goals | Monday Saving Mom
- Setting Yourself Up for an Amazing New Year | Allison Vesterfelt
- Goal Setting: 7 Ways to Rebound After a Set Back | Snail Pace Transformations
Linking up to Pin It Thursday, Thrifty Thursday, Faith Filled Friday, Let’s Get Real, The Weekend re-Treat, Fellowship Fridays, Pin It Monday, Link Party Palooza, Strut Your Stuff, Mindful Mommy Monday, TGIM, Living Proverbs 31, Mama Moments Monday, Good Tips Tuesday, Babies and Beyond, Share Your Stuff Tuesday, Tending the Home Tuesday, Titus 2 Tuesday, Teach Me Tuesday, Do Tell Tuesday, Lovely Ladies Linky, Welcome Home Wednesday, WFMW, House to Home, THE Pin Party, Thriving Thursday, Essential Friday, Weekend Wind-Down Link Party
Thanks for sharing my post and happy New Year!
You are welcome! Have a happy new year as well! I’m enjoying time with my family.
Thank you so much for stopping by The Weekend re-Treat this week and sharing this post with us! Wanted to stop by your blog and Pin it to our Party Boards while I was here tonight !
Shauna @ The Best Blog Recipes
Thanks for hosting! It’s always fun. I appreciate you pinning it as well. Hope that you have a wonderful weekend and maybe even have a little bit of downtime. 🙂
Thanks for sharing these great resources! I’ll definitely be using them this year. Pinning 🙂
*Visiting from The Best Blog Recipes Weekend Retreat Link Party*
Thanks for stopping by and for pinning. I appreciate it. There were some good posts out there to link up. Off to check out your blog now. 🙂
This is a great list for goal setting!
Thanks for linking up with us at our Weekend Wind-Down Party!
Thanks! There are a lot of great posts out there on the subject.
This is definitely a keeper list – thanks again for sharing.
Thanks for hosting and for stopping by! I appreciate it.
Great list of links here – wise advice for setting goals as we go into this new year.
Thanks for sharing at Essential Fridays.
Mel from Essential Thing Devotions
Thanks! There are so many great posts out there on goals.
This is a great list. Setting goals is so important. Heading to check out some of these posts now! Thanks for sharing.
There are so many great posts out there on goal setting and I’ve seen probably a dozen more since I compiled that list. Good motivation! I get so much more done when I plan, imagine that. 🙂 Thanks for stopping by!
Pingback: 19 Posts to Help You Be Your Best Self in 2014 - A Mouse In My Kitchen - A Mouse In My Kitchen