I’m honestly not sure how our menu is going to pan out this week. Two of my sisters might be coming for a night or two but we don’t know when or if it will even happen. That to say, I’m sure there will be changes made but this is what I know so far.
At the end of the meal plan, I’m going to start putting my top goals for the week. We’ll see how it goes. 🙂
- Granola and yogurt
- BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- Fajitas x 2 (friends over and then we’ll have leftovers another meal)
- Popcorn, smoothies, and cookies
- Dinner out for our anniversary
- Gluten Free Grain Free Pizza (made with coconut flour)
This Weeks Goals:
Blog: Write 3 posts and get ready for Declare
Physical: Exercise 4 times
Spiritual: Devotion and 1,000 Gifts daily
Educational: Finish Dave Ramsey
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday
We considered going out of town this weekend but last minute stayed home because of the weather. Half the windows in the house actually got cleaned inside and out for the first time since we moved in, bushes trimmed, and the budget looked at besides all the regular chaos so I’d say it was a productive weekend.
- Lunch a friend brought over
- Asian Salad (so yummy, one of my favorites)
- Cajun Chicken Wraps (new recipe – really liked them)
- Grilled Chicken, Watermelon, Carrots, and Rice (having a couple families over)
- Garden Vegetable Pasta Skillet (new recipe)
- Supper at a Lake Party with my husband’s work
- Calzones (from freezer)
- Yellow Lentil Soup (new recipe)
I’m linking up to OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday
No company in town this weekend but my husband hung out with a friend Friday night and Saturday and my birthday was Sunday. I’m ready for a weekend with absolutely nothing going on. 🙂 I’m beginning to think that might never happen. I did manage to be semi-productive though and scrubbed the grout on our bathroom floor. Figure that also counts for a workout.
I tried to use ingredients we already had or recipes that used a lot of the same ingredients to keep this week low budget since I’m getting ready to place an online order for some food.
- Leftovers (Shaun)
- Bean and Cheese Burritos (from freezer)
- Salads (for me)
- Grilled Cheese
- Pizza and ice cream (at a friend’s house for my birthday)
- Chicken, Spinach, and Mushroom Quesadillas
- Greek Salad Wraps with tzatziki sauce and blackberry juliuses (my choice for my birthday dinner – yum! One of my new favorites. Recipe coming soon.)
- Taco Salad
- Asian Salad
- Pizza Pockets
- Garden Veggie Pasta Bake (if we are around, if not will carry over to next week)
I’m linking up to OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday!