No company in town this weekend but my husband hung out with a friend Friday night and Saturday and my birthday was Sunday. I’m ready for a weekend with absolutely nothing going on. 🙂 I’m beginning to think that might never happen. I did manage to be semi-productive though and scrubbed the grout on our bathroom floor. Figure that also counts for a workout.
I tried to use ingredients we already had or recipes that used a lot of the same ingredients to keep this week low budget since I’m getting ready to place an online order for some food.
- Scottish Oats
- Zucchini muffins and Chocolate Banana Baked Oatmeal Muffins
- Smoothies (maybe, if I get my act together)
- Leftovers (Shaun)
- Bean and Cheese Burritos (from freezer)
- Salads (for me)
- Grilled Cheese
- Pizza and ice cream (at a friend’s house for my birthday)
- Chicken, Spinach, and Mushroom Quesadillas
- Greek Salad Wraps with tzatziki sauce and blackberry juliuses (my choice for my birthday dinner – yum! One of my new favorites. Recipe coming soon.)
- Taco Salad
- Asian Salad
- Pizza Pockets
- Garden Veggie Pasta Bake (if we are around, if not will carry over to next week)
I’m linking up to OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday!