We recently completed our first Whole30. The hardest menu items for me to come up with were for breakfast. I’ve never been a huge breakfast person, but I found myself waking up starving every morning so not eating wasn’t an option. I needed food!
This list is an awesome resource of recipes and ideas that are all Whole30 approved and even if you aren’t eating paleo, this list of Whole30 breakfast ideas is full of great options to feed your family each morning. (I’m in love with the first recipe on the list and sweet potato hash browns. Both recipes find their way into our plates frequently.)
20 Whole30 Breakfast Ideas
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole (My Favorite!!!)
- Bacon Butternut Squash Quiche
- Scrambled Eggs (can add veggies)
- Monkey Salad (I like to use assorted fruits, coconut flakes and raw nuts and seeds)
- Zucchini Sweet Potato Cakes
- Twice Baked Breakfast Sweet Potatoes
- Sausage and Egg Breakfast Bites
- Egg Foo Young
- Spicy Green Skillet
- Supreme Egg Loaf
- Breakfast Sausage
- Avocado Egg Cups
- Paleo Raisin Bran
- Paleo Breakfast Burritos
- Sweet Potato Hash Browns
- White Potato Hash Browns
- Apple and Almond Butter Sandwiches
- Spinach Sausage Scramble
- Smoothies/Green Smoothies (Whole30 doesn’t recommend you do smoothies, but sometimes you don’t have time to cook and want something easy and a smoothie can easily be made Whole30 approved.)
- Bonus 1: Eat ideas from the snack list that’s coming
- Bonus 2: Eat leftovers from dinner for breakfast.
What are your favorite breakfast foods? Any great grain and dairy free ideas to share?
I have other round ups of Whole30 approved recipes to share with you in the next weeks too – Suppers and lunches, soups, and snacks! If you have any recipes I should add to those lists, leave them in the comments.
Linking up to these fun parties!