I also love yogurt and mangos. When you put all three things together, you get a wonderful, easy, and healthy treat: a mango lassi. It’s a light drink I love for breakfast, dessert, or a snack.
I can only think of one time I’ve had a mango lassi and not enjoyed it. That time was at an Indian restaurant for my sister’s rehearsal dinner. I’m sure the drink in and of itself was great, but the fact that it was served in glasses hot from the dishwasher made it something I didn’t want to finish.
This easy mango lassi comes together quickly and is good for you! No refined sugars or added ingredients. My kids enjoy this as much as I do!
- 1½ cups plain yogurt
- 1 cup chopped mango (1 mango)
- Honey/maple syrup/sugar to taste (1-3 teaspoons)
- 3 ice cubes, optional
- ½ cup milk, optional (may want if you use a really thick yogurt)
- Place yogurt and mango chunks in the blender. When smooth add sweetener to taste.
- Add ice cubes and or milk if using. Blend well so completely smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Linking up to¬†these fun parties!