We spent the holiday weekend with my husband’s family. There was grilling, swimming, shopping, movie watching, and visiting going on.
We got back early yesterday evening and have everything unpacked and put away. That’s the nice thing about coming back early, even though I’ll start the week exhausted at least there are not mountains of diaper bags, luggage, and strollers to put away.
An immediate trip to the grocery store is in order. The refrigerator is looking pretty empty.
- Leftovers sent home with us x 2
- Fried Rice
- One Pan Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Cow Appreciation Day at Chick Fil A
- Salads (after I make a trip to the store)
- Homemade Yogurt
- Pancakes from freezer
I have most of my goals from last time listed again this week.
- Pay sales tax
- Birth Certificates
- (affiliate links) Read Start: Punch Fear in the Face, Escape Average and Do Work that Matters and Praying for Boys: Asking God for the Things They Need Most by Brooke McGlothlin.
- Exercise 3 times
- Publish 2 more posts
Linking up to Menu Plan Monday