Sometimes you just want a piece of good chicken on the bone. These crispy baked chicken thighs are spectacular. Crispy and well seasoned on the outside and tender and flavorful on the inside.
One of the best things about this meal, I can have them ready to bake before the oven is preheated! Simply serve with fruit and roasted veggies for a meal you can have prepared in minutes or maybe along side Broccoli Pasta or Alfredo and a nice salad for a dressed up dinner at home.
If you’d rather use drumsticks (I always make a drumstick for my youngest), simply reduce the baking time by a few minutes. However you do it, your family will thank you – these crispy baked chicken thighs are definitely husband and child approved.
Now, let’s get on to the recipes. This could be what’s for dinner tonight.
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 bone-in skin on chicken thighs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine seasoning ingredients in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle both sides of the chicken thighs with seasoning and place on a rimmed pan.
- Bake for 30, or until chicken is cooked through.
Linking up to these fun parties!